Link

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My Search Shall Never Cease

So I have been in Boston for Six weeks now and I have to ask: Where is Britney? I mean really, where is she? I work not even half a block from the Onyx hotel that offers a suite that is the exact replica of her bedroom at Serenity and I have yet to see her. She is not in the alley chain smoking with the wait staff. She is not eating wings and stocking up on t-shirts at Hooters. And she is most definitely not sliding in to her white limosine waiting for her at the curb while wearing denim cutoffs. I am so disappointed. I thought surely I would see her almost every day and we could become friends and I could clue her into the wonders of a good dermatologist. I guess she's been too busy with this whole wedding thing.

I am also very disappointed in the lack of Real World sightings, such as Randy or CT. I would even take David from Real World Seattle with his creepy multi colored eyes. One's brown, one's blue, that's creepy.