Link

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Best of Sunday Girl

Well kids this is my last post. I know that I promised to finish out the year, but I've decided to end it early since I know that I will not have time to post for the next couple of weeks. I've decided to share with all of you my favorite posts from my year of blogging and I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the memories!

Period Movie Proves to Be Little More Than Boobfest
Because of the title of this post I got a lot of hits from people doing searches for "Boobfest"

It's Not Me, It's You
I got a lot of flack on this one due to my apparent lack of geography skills.

The Blizzard of '05
...And now I have a craving for Dairy Queen


And the Award Goes to...
and And the Award Goes to... ME! No, Not Really.
Sunday Girl covering the Oscars. Does it get any better than this? Although looking back I probably should have live blogged it, but then I couldn't switch back and forth between that and Showgirls on Vh1.

They Is?
Short, but sweet.

Attack of the Killer Keys
My favorite bad date story. Beware.

It's Looks Just as Stupid When You Do It
My all time favorite.

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza!

I hope you enjoyed reading it I much as I enjoyed writing it. That's all she wrote!