Link

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh Sunday Girl? How do call your Lighter Guy?

The Lighter Guy and I had a conversation the other night about how we are not dating other people. As in we are only dating each other and have no interest in dating other people. As strange as it may seem, I've never had one of these conversations before. It was never really necessary, either because the relationship ended before that or that the G-bomb was just suddenly dropped one day and at that point discussion wasn't really necessary. Although I am still a little hesitant to use the B-word. I'm lame, I know. Just can't say it folks. Not yet. I still haven't found out if he ever had long hair.

Another thing I should tell you about the Lighter Guy, he has a livejournal. It's true. I don't know what it is either. Sure he offered to tell me his URL if I told him mine, but that's a big step. I really don't want him to know how poor my grammar is. Yes, I know I blaming on poor typing skills, but really its my poor grammar skills. Also, I'm not quite sure that I want to know what he says about me to the public at large. Although he did take a picture of me on his camera phone and stated that it was going on livejournal. I was wearing his sunglasses and fake teeth at the time.

I'm still really curious though. Does he has a nickname for me? If so what is it? Does he just use my initials? Does he talk about endearing things I do? (Of which I do many, by the way.) Does he even talk about me? What if he doesn't even talk about me!

I suppose I could just do some searches and possibly try to find it, but that seems a touch dishonest (just in case: Hi Lighter Guy!). Also, sitemeter is kind of the bane of my existence, so he would probably see that it was me anyway. I probably shouldn't stress about it, but what fun would I be if I didn't?