Link

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Finally!

I have to say though I am saddened over the loss of Arrested Development, I am very pleased to hear that 7th Heaven finally (FINALLY!) got the axe. Yes, it's true I hate 7th Heaven. I hate 7th Heaven so much that I actually want to sin as much as possible to dillute the mushy, feel good values spouted off on every episode of that show. I want to worship graven images while having pre-marital sex on top of pictures of doe-eyed puppies. I want to covet my neighbor's wife, and steal, and not honor my mother or my father.

Every night after I get home from work and watch the last fifteen minutes of Gilmore Girls on the ABC Family channel, I can never move quick enough to change the channel afterwards, so I always end up seeing the beginning of 7th Heaven, which totally ruins my Gilmore buzz. Not only that, but just knowing that the Camdens are once again learning some heartfelt lesson between the hours of 6 and 7 pm just really gets my goat. I imediately feel The Rage rising up in my stomach and I want to start screaming "Sunday Girl smash!" at the top of my lungs. And I always somehow end up going by it as I desparately try to find something else to watch during the wasteland that is TV between 6 and 7 pm.

7th Heaven even managed to lure one of the London's over to the darkside, which is unforgivable in my book. They've ruined Griffin forever. Bastards!