Link

Monday, September 19, 2005

Guys (Formerly) With Long Hair

I found that I have a brand new deal breaker to add to the deal breaking pot: guys who at some point had long hair (long, as in past their shoulders). Not guys currently with long hair, that isn't a deal breaker, because I would never talk to them in the first place. You really have to wonder about the personal hygiene of a man with long hair. Think about it for a second, guys aren't really clean and are generally pretty gross. Add some long hair, which is probably never washed and you have someone I don't really want to hang with.

Someone who used to have long hair is deceptive. Since they currently have short hair you assume that they are a short haired kind of person, but this is not so. They could decide at any point to grow their hair out long again and then you have been tricked into dating a long haired person, which is not what you signed up for. Also, whenever you look at pictures of them with long hair, you constantly think "Who is this person and why I am with them." The sooner you find out how long a person's hair has been in the past, the better. It will save you a lot of pain. You do not want to date a formerly long-haired man.

I found this picture by doing a search for "guys with long hair." Stecky and Red, this one's for you.






Please stop calling me Bo. It's not going to happen.