Link

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Vincenzo? Is that you?

In case I happen to be on the bottom of the Charles tomorrow wearing concrete shoes you will know it was a direct cause of this phone call I just received at work:

Me (in my sexy phone voice): Hello, [Name of my company], This is Sunday Girl.
Caller: Is it possible we could have destroyed everything.
Me: I'm sorry could you repeat that?
Caller: Is it possible we could have destroyed everything.
Me: Can I ask you what this is regarding?
Caller: I'm talking about the backstabber.
Me: Whom are you trying to reach exactly?
Caller: I'm talking about Sonny Catilano.
Me: I'm sorry, I'm afraid you have the wrong number
[click]

This call goes right up there with the messages I have received from an old women asking to be taken to Walmart with a parrot in the background saying, "pretty little bow" and the guy who kept calling and asking, in Spanish no less, what time the liquor store opened so he could buy beer at 6 am on a Sunday (as least that's what the time stamp said). Madness!