Link

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Congrats Lindsay and Nate!

I'm going back to Wisconsin this weekend for a wedding. I'll give you a full report on Monday of the debauchery. Hopefully, I won't come back with scars this time...

I saw Marty filming The Departed. Again. Man if I had a nickel for every time I run into them filming that movie, I'd have 10 cents. No one famous this time, just an establishing shot with extras. Although I did spot the Overly Pretty Taxi Cab Boy getting his groove on as an extra. Sweet!

Wait, what's that you say? I never told you about the Overly Pretty Taxi Cab Boy? Basic story: I was heading home with BIM (Train Friend) a couple weeks ago, when this dude in the next cab over from us hoped out of his cab and into ours. He said "Where are we going?" Very strange. Even stranger was that he looked like he could have stepped off a Soap Opera set. I wouldn't have been surprised if his name was Blake Stone, but it was Jason. Jason Stone? Sadly not. Since he was overly pretty he didn't have much of a personality. Once we got to our destination he was forced to walk home since he had spent all his money on his original cab. Ha! My work friend Scottie Poo pointed out that he just wanted to sleep with us. Um, duh.