Link

Monday, August 22, 2005

I am much too tired to be funny and write about the wedding just now. I will say this though, it was a lot of fun.

I got in last night after a looong plane ride. United planes smell like old man. Or perhaps old men just smell like United planes. In any case on my flight to Chicago I had an annoying kid sitting behind me who kept kicking my seat and singing that Mahna Mahna song from the muppets. Since the flight was short I just let is go. On my flight back to Boston the first thing I heard was "Mahna, mahna..." Thank god for head phones. I don't want to be one of those people who hates kids, but I kind of am sometimes. I totally side with the singles, seniors, childless couples, and teens, and gays from the Simpson's episode "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples, and Teens, and Gays."