Link

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Travel Light

I moved this weekend, along with everyone else in Boston. Fun times. I really enjoyed waiting that hour in line just to pick up my U-haul. Good thing I had a man-hunk on speed dial to help me move, because there is no way I could have done it myself. He was actually somewhat obsessed with the U-Haul and wanted to drive it across country. I guess I know who to call when I move to California. At least he didn't try to tell me that he was in Rhode Island like someone else I know. You know who you are.





The couple seems very happy and organized with their move. I really totally hate them. I bet they have annoying, unironic pet names for each other like Honey Bear and Smoofy Poo. He's totally saying "Oh, Honey Bear I'm so excited to be moving into our dreamhouse where we can have a perfect nuclear family and our children will be taken care of by hot nannies while you drink martinis out on the lanai." And she is responding "I know Smoofy Poo. I look forward to the bitter resentment that I will have for you while you go off to the that 'convention' in the Virgin Islands with your secretary. But don't feel too sorry for me my little Smoofy Poo, because I'll have the dream house and half your yearly earnings once we have our messy divorce. We truly do live the American Dream" *Sigh*