Link

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Slow News Day

Don't ever get your film developed at the Walgreens in Central Square. This is just a warning to all you Bostonians out there. After dropping my flim off on Sunday I expected to get all my photos returned to me an hour later. That was not to be. When I returned I discovered that they had misprinted all of my photos and would not be able to fix them until the next day. The woman at the one hour photo counter told me that my pictures would be free because of all the trouble. Alright, that's cool free pictures. When I go back to pick up my prints the next day there was a new girl at the counter who disputed the complimentary photo claim, even though Girl 1 had written on the slip that they would be free. So I ended up haggling with Girl 2 to get a lower price, because there was no way I was going to pay the one hour price for pictures I didn't get until the next day. My pictures also came with a complimentary photo cd and now just looking at the CD I discovered that they didn't even print about 4 of my pictures. What bitches. Three strikes and you're out I say and Walgreens is definitely out.

My rant is done. Now you may enjoy the calming effects of some pictures off my photo cd. Included is the wedding I went to a couple weeks ago and my trip to New Hampshire.




Stecky and Mr. Collins looking thoughful in Portsmouth.




The Divine Miss C and Stecky having fun with cell phones and maps. Just get an atlas and all your bedazzled phones and that's all they need for a good time. Oh and Sangria is also an important ingrediant, I almost forgot about that.




Mr. Collins Nine Fingers and me, Sunday Girl. I really don't think I can improve on this picture with a caption. Although, I never realized what chops I had until I saw this picture. Damn!




The noisy table minus Derek. Yes, we were that table that did the power hour before dinner while there was still an open bar and drunkenly heckled everyone that gave speeches.




Me and my date Charlie Bear. See how well we match? That's all thanks to Char Bear's girlfriend (he was on loan for the night) efforts to make sure that he had a shirt to match my dress. When he asked me what I should wear I answered "Um, I don't know a tie?"




Proof that I wasn't crashing the wedding and that I actually know the bride. Unless you read that expression as "Who is this girl, why is she at my wedding, and why does she want her picture taken with me?"




Three things I don't know about this picture: 1) Why there is a shopping cart in the middle of the street 2) Why Alex and Amanda are trying to get into said shopping cart and 3) Why I felt the need to preseve this image for the ages. There are some things we may never know.




Oooo, it's the mystery shot! What could it be? Is it big foot? Aliens? Paris Hilton in sweats and without make-up? Or is it just a shot of Charlie and Michelle without the flash on? I'm giving you all sorts of things to ponder today.