Link

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

We Interrupt this Blog for a Special Announcement

It seems that I have some fans. No, not just you mom, other people. You know like people I don't know personally. How exciting! I have the admiration of tens! Alright, ones. Still, I am almost a demi-god. Statues of me will be found the world over! Future anthropologists will wonder who was this Sunday Girl who was worshipped by every culture in the world?

...I digress. It seems that one of my biggest super fans is leaving his government job in favor of work at a big bad law firm this week. He has been a dedicated fan ever since the early days when I had nothing to write about except the freaky people I would spot on the T and going out dancing. He's still right here with me when I have nothing to write about except freaky people I see on the T and going out dancing. We've been through a lot my Super Fan and I. He got one of my posts to be distributed around General Mills. That's right a major corporation. Try not to be jealous. I can't help it that I am so fabulously important. He even talks about me at his own 30th birthday party. And he agrees with me that I am incredibly white. So this post is all for you Super Fan.

My super fan reading my daily rantings. See how supportive he is. Didn't you know that the eagle is my mascot?






Even when my Super Fan isn't reading my most recent post, he is still showing his devotion to all things Sunday Girl. By the way, T-Shirts are on sale now for $19.95, all major credit cards accepted.






Good luck Super Fan! I hope your new job won't get in the way of reading my daily self-absorbed ramblings.