Link

Monday, April 11, 2005

Crazy Weekend

So, for the first time in a long time I've had a crazy weekend. There is too much to go into any real detail, so per usual I will be using a list to convey the events.

1. My married friends tried to set me up with one of their friends who has a girlfriend whom they do not like. Unfortunately, said friend also has a full-on lumberjack beard. I told them he needed to lose the beard and then maybe we could talk about a possible home-wrecking.

2. I temporarily travelled back to my sophomore year of college on Saturday night when I was grilled about my ID. The transcipt is as follows:

Bouncer: What's your zip code?
Me: Um, hm, it's uh... [not remembering which address is on my driver's license]. Oh, I know! It's 12345!
Bouncer: [looking down at my ID and then back at me a few times] Are you an organ donor?
Me: Heck no!
Boucncer: Alrighty then.

I never had my ID checked so hard even when I had a fake. I guess that's what happens when you go to a skeevy dance club close to a college.

3. I randomly ran into a long-lost friend whom I haven't seen in almost two years on the dance floor. See she went to a different college and we lost touch etc. There was a good five minutes spent screaming and jumping up and down on the dance floor. It was definitely the highlight of the night. Sunday was spent shopping with my friend and gossiping about mutual acquaintances. That's what friends are for.