Link

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Clearing the Air Part Deux

Girly Crush: A crush one woman has on another that does not involve romantic feelings, but a desire to share secrets and become BFFS.

This definition is from a post back in December. I would link to it, but I'm at work and don't have the capability and my home computer is broken yada, yada, yada. I'm apparently very behind technology wise. No camera phone, no digital camera, broken computer. I don't even have a microwave. I know I live in the stone age.

Since some of you have been curious, no, I am not bi. Although I like girls, LIKE them, I do not love them with a love that dare not speak it's name. Plus I could never date anyone who was so matchy-matchy. I kind of had a crush on this guy in college who wore army green all the time, even his messenger bag was green, and after a while I couldn't stand it anymore and my crush faded. No one should own that much green, not even lepruchans.

I hope that answers your questions. Oh and before I forget, I haven't seen or heard from my blind date. I think the my friends, who are also his friends haven't seen him in a while. I'm not too broken up about it though. I don't think he was really my type anyway.