Link

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I know what you're thinking and before you get all needy and "Hey, where ya been? I missed youuuuu." on me, let me try to explain the mind number state of boredom I have been in the past week. So mind numbing that I think I might have begun hallucinating. Are there really elephants in my office? I can't really be sure right now.

Not much to report. I didn't watch the season finale of the Real World because I was tired. Why? My stupid neighbors had a fight at 12:30 the night before. It is really hard to sleep when all you can hear is "SAY YOU'RE SORRY OR GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I want to write them a note telling them to be quite, accompanied with the number of a couple's counselor and an ombudsman. I love that word ombudsman. So thanks to the couple who should break up for the sake of the rest of the building I've been a little off all week, contributing to lack of posts.

More later I promise. I wouldn't want you to not have anything to read and laugh at while at work. And don't worry I realize that you are laughing at and not with.