Link

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Project Jayway

Hurrah! How excited am I that Jay won Project Runway! Good work Nina Garcia, Michael Kors, Heidi Klum, and Parker Posey, you totally know where it's at! Here are some of my other thoughts on the finale:

1. Did anyone else notice that Ann from America's Next Top Model 3 was at the casting call for models? Anyone? Ok, just me then per usual.
2. All I could think about when I saw Wendy Pepper's line was "It was a Chico's kind of day."
3. When did Kara Saun become such a big brat? Between the shoes and the fight with Wendy Pepper, I started laughing when the judges called her professional.
4. Is is just me or has Parker Posey turned into Deborah Winger circa 1982? Was it just me or did you totally love it!
5. I want to hang out with Tim Gunn and Jay McCarroll in Leahman, PA!