Link

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Gareth Keenan Investigates!

Sorry folks, I've been sick the last couple of days and haven't had the energy to write any funny/interesting/"what is she talking about she isn't funny or interesting?" posts. Not too much to say other than I have been watching a lot of "The Office," which I highly reccomend.

Well, the good news is my ceiling no longer leaks. The bad news is they might have to rip open the floor and ceiling while Nicky and I might be forced to take up residence in the nearest Motel 6 for a month. I think that if that happens we might just move out permanently. Not quite the solution we were hoping for, but at least we are not being overrun by mice. Cue the cheesy theme song from "Ben" sung by Michael Jackson, "Ben the two of us need look no more, we both found what we're looking for..." Did I mention that? Yeah, if they open up the ceiling and floor, our apartment will be overrun by mice.

Something that I'm sure will cheer you up, I went out with my DB connection (or DBC if you will) on Friday. I came clean about my crush on DB, which she got really excited about. She says she likes to play matchmaker and she would try to get us to all go out in a group. She also says he is really nice. All the time. Not just at AFC championship parties.

I didn't go to the cop's party. Why? Well, I thought about it, then on the way there (which was also on my way home) I forgot about it, missed my stop, decided it was a sign, and then went home instead. Oh well, I suppose that's the end of my brush with the law. Hopefully.

[DELETED]