Link

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The sky...er ceiling is falling!

I think by law you have to live in a crappy apartment with at least one of these problems mice infestation, leaky ceiling, noisy pipes, no heat, too much heat, and noisy neighbors at some point in your life. I currently live in an apartment with all of these problems. I figure that in my next life I will live in a palace. The current and most upsetting problem is the fact that my ceiling is leaking and looks like it is about to give way. We currently have four separate dripping spots, including one in a light fixture (we don't turn that one on anyway and I have a feeling we aren't going to start now). Supposedly someone from the management company is coming by today to fix. I certainly hope so, because Nicky and I are running out of places to sit in our apartment that don't require umbrellas.