Link

Thursday, January 27, 2005

"Love" Life

I've been thinking about what my blog is missing and I've decided that it needs a litte romance and intrigue. So I've decided to tell you all about what is going on in my "love" life. It will be so exciting I promise and I really think it will keep readers coming back for more. They won't be able to wait for the next installment and will practically sell their soul to know what happens. I will be like the blog version of Dynasty, complete with shoulder pads, feathered hair, and cat fights in lily ponds.

Here are the candidates for my love interest so far.

1. Dish Boy
I went to a football party on Sunday night and there I met Dish Boy, who I have decided is crush worthy. It is so rare that I meet anyone who I would deem crush worthy, but Dish Boy managed to squeak ahead into that category due to several factors. First of all he understood and laughed at my jokes. Second, he had a few of his own that were quite amusing. Third, he made good eye contact. Last, but not least, he helped clean up after the party and even washed the host's dishes! I helped him dry (I know I'm shameless). That is why I have nicknamed him Dish Boy, for lack of a better one. Don't you completely think that is crushworthy.

I didn't get his number or anything like that, but once I infiltrate his circle of friends I'm sure he'll totally fall in love me. It totally works like that right?

[DELETED]

Ok, so maybe I should just get a life instead of trying to write about my love life or lack thereof. I will keep you informed of any updates in either of these situations.