Link

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Let's Get Our Priorites Straight

Watching red carpet coverage of the People's Choice Awards on Entertainment Tonight made me physically ill. As I am sure you all know by now, Hollywood's Golden Couple Brad and Jen are now separated. Sad, but true. I am just as interested in this juicy piece of gossip as the next person. However, I don't particularly care what Annette O'Toole thinks about their separation or Jennifer Garner or Duncan Clarke. This was the only question ET asked people on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards. Most of the stars answered that they had no comment and were sorry for them. Come on! Let's stick to the important stuff like "Who are you wearing?" If I were a star at the People's Choice awards I would have reminded ET, in the most diva-ish of terms, what the night is all about: me, my stylist, and my award. In that order.