Link

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Girly Crush

Editor's note: I was going to post this earlier, like Monday or something, but I have for once actually been busy at work. Believe me I am as shocked as you are. Sorry to all of you obsessed fans who can't go a day without your daily dose of Sunday.

Girly Crush: A crush one woman has on another that does not involve romantic feelings, but a desire to share secrets and become BFFS.

I need to just take a moment to tell everyone about my new crush, Rebekka Takamizu. Who is Rebekka and why do I have a crush on her? She is the kick ass guitarist of my new favorite band Eyes Like Knives. I was fortunate enough to catch them playing at the Middle East last Saturday. She is also my new fashion icon. The entire time I watched them play I just wanted to go up to her and tell her how hot I thought her white boots were. So after they played I took a swig of highlife and told her she played great. Adding to my girly crush, she ended up being really cool and gracious. Man, I kind of wish I was a lesbian.