Link

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Start Spreading the News...

This weekend I am going to New York to visit Double Trouble a.k.a. Lisa. This also means that I will be forced to spend quality time with my arch nemeses Bonzo and Lulu. Those two cats totally have it in for me. If I don't make it back from New York, you will know who blame. Let's examine my foes a little closer shall we?

BONZO
Breed: Corat
Hair: Gray
Eye: Yellow
Weight: 20 LBS
Age: 2 human years, 14 dog years
Likes:
eating, watching tv, catching bugs that happen to find their way into the apartment, giving anyone who isn't Lisa the stare of death, cuddling with Lisa
Dislikes:
loud noises, anyone who isn't Lisa, not being fed before 7 am
Comments:
Bonzo is really the brawn of the two, but what he possesses in strength he lacks in intellignce. He is the Pinky to Lulu's Brain. He also emits a smell which no amount of clensing can destroy

LULU
Breed: Himalayan
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 10 LBS
Age: 2.5 human years, 18.5 dog years
Likes:
ignoring people, coughing up hair balls on my clothing, rubbing up against me (but only when I am wearing black), stealing the breath of small children, jumping onto high places
Dislikes:
Me, being low to the ground, me, being bothered by anyone, and me again
Comments:
Like I said before Lulu has it in for me. I am convinced she possesses supernatural powers. Once I woke up in the middle of the night to find her in my room even though I had shut the door before I went to bed and it was still shut when I woke up. She's planning something. I just know it. I can hear her evil laughter all the way from New York.