Link

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Darlin' Don't You Go and Cut That Hair

I got a haircut and I think I hate it. Although it is not significantly different than my old hair style, it just seems so much shorter and therefore uglier. I feel as though I have passed the threshold of cute, spunky short hair to possibly questioning my sexuality short hair (and no I am not questioning my sexuality, thank you very much). I tried to make it look messy and cute this morning, but that proved a futile exercise the second I put on my hat. I feel like there is nothing I can do with it. I think this has officially ushered in an era which I will refer to as "The Era of Growing my Hair Long Again." It will be long and painful since my hair grows rather slowly and I am sure that I will have some weird in-between things going on. It will be a long and bumpy road I am sure.

And before the peanut gallery starts requesting to see photographic proof of my horrible hair, I should let you know that I am unable to use my home computer due to some nasty viruses and am unable to put any photos on my site at the moment. I promise to take some pictures and provide proof as soon as possible.