Link

Monday, March 21, 2005

Clearing the Air

Some things that need clarification.

1. On March 13, 2005 I attended a performance of Cendrillon. In my review of the performance I stated that "the music was so bad." This was a typo. I meant to say "not so bad" and I probably should have said that it was very well done and I enjoyed it very much. Thus the reason it received the highest grade of any of the other performances I attended that weekend. I apologize to anyone who might have been offended by my horrible typing. The funny thing is that I get paid to type. Hmmm, perhaps I'm in the wrong profession.

2. On March 18, 2005 I posted an interview with the international film star Sunday Girl regarding her Mystery Date on St. Patrick's Day. In the interview it seemed as though Sunday's Mystery Date took one look at her and went running for the hills. The interview was very misleading. The real reason for the Mystery Date's sudden departure was an important phone call from work regarding a situation that needed imediate attention. Seriously, that's why he left. I'm telling you that's why. No, really he had work to do. He is really committed to his job... Oh, I'm just going to go get a pint of Ben and Jerry's now and sit on my couch and watch The Princess Bride.