Link

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

All the Rage!

Realizations from today:

1. Some people will never change.
2. Whenever I picture Abraham Lincoln, I actually picture the guy who played him in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Four score and seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure concieved by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!





3. I'm way too addicted to snarky internet recaps of the Real World when I get angry that TVgasm hasn't put up their recap of last night's episode. How am I supposed to laugh at what happened when no one is telling me what to laugh at!
4. That I have perfect oral hygiene, or at least that's what the dentist says.
5. How much of a geek I am when I get really excited that the dentist tells me I have perfect oral hygiene.
6. That I am immature because I giggle a little each time I type "oral hygiene." Hee!