Link

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

More Life Lessons Brought To You By Sunday Girl

On a whim I went home this weekend for the fourth. I'm back and with some nice new battle scars and more lessons to share with you. What would you do without me?

1. Don't ever tell someone you think someone else is more attractive than they are. Man, am I bitter about that or what?

2. Beer before liquor...

3. If you ever need to have your seat saved or your view of a fireworks display reserved, Scanner Dan totally has your back.

4. When wasted, it is best not to walk around in foreign kitchens that are filled with boxes without turning on any lights.

5. Fireworks are dangerous. Thanks goes to my Mom and Mike for reminding me of that one.

6. Don't ever fly Northwest.

7. If you happen to have a two-hour delay the best thing to do is sit in the airport bar and drink. Not that I did that, Mom. I just, you know, sat in the waiting area and read.