Link

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Craziest Thing I've Heard All Week

I got an email yesterday from one of my friends who is living as an illegal alien in Italy. That's not the crazy part, I already knew that one. Apparently she got caught and is now hiding out in a shack in the Tuscan countryside. Daring! Wild! Crazy! Something I would never do! Sorry folks, but I like to remain legit.


Hiding Out
Originally uploaded by Sunday Girl.



In my search for images in connection with this story I came across the poster for "Hiding Out." Let's just all pause for a moment and think about how great Jon Cryer was as a New York stock broker hiding from the mob at a suburban high school. Granted the craddle robbing love story is a little creepy, but it's Jon Cryer! It's Morgan Stewart! It's Ducky! Who doesn't love Ducky?