Link

Monday, June 27, 2005

This Is Not A Recap

I'm sorry All My Children, but this is not a recap:

"Di defends herself to Tad and JR when they think she betrayed them. David warns Krystal not to expose his scheme. Kendall convinces Greenlee that Ryan has entered a very dark and dangerous world. Greenlee finds Ryan and is sickened by what she sees. Jamie and Babe are secure in their relationship. Aidan is impressed by Amanda."

That is a series of vague statements that do not even begin to tell what is actually happening on the show. Yes, it's very nice to know that Jamie and Babe are secure in their relationship, but why that is important I will never know. Thankfully Molly was able to tell that me that Ryan has joined a fight club. Damn! It's times like these that I wish I had a tv at my desk