Link

Friday, June 17, 2005

They are an amazing couple, really and truly amazing

Ok, so I've been rethinking my whole position on the whole Tom and Katie (or TomKat, as I heard them called on Entertainment Tonight the other) and I think I'm all for it. After all I did offer my services as a shill on Monday and I think it would be hypocritical of me to condemn what is so obviously true love. Am I such a horrible, dried-up, crusty bitch that I can't believe that a love between the press agents of two mega-stars is real? The answer is a resounding no. I believe this is a match made in publicity heaven. It doesn't get any better than this folks. And really what could be more romantic than sealing the marketing deal at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I went to the top of Eiffel Tower once and I also was able to come up with a stellar public relation plan. It involved monkeys and beer. Other than the TomKat union, I don't think it can get better than that.

On a completely unrelated note, because I totally do believe that what Tom and Katie have is as real as Hilary Duff's teeth, I'm also putting down Beard down on my resume from now on. It looks something like this:

Special Skills: FilemakerPro, Excel, Powerpoint, Shilling, Bearding, and Go-Go Dancing

Or if you prefer here is my ad:

Shill will Act as Beard
Are you hiding something from everyone in your life and are also experiencing low self esteem? Then consider adding a shill/beard to your payroll. Not only will she make you feel great about yourself, but she'll also make everyone think that you are as straight as the day is long. That's right, she will fawn over you at parties and even stage little lovers spats when you don't pay enough attention to her. For a small fee you too can fool the world into thinking that you are into chicks as much as Pauly Shore is. Oh wait, that's kind of a bad example. Um, never mind. Call now! Don't delay! Prove to everyone that you're not gay!