Link

Thursday, June 16, 2005

There are certain times when I have too much time on my hands at work. During these times I often take to organizing and cleaning everything in the office. One of my favorite things to clean, my keyboard. Yes, I have just spent the past 20 minutes cleaning my keyboard. It is a very complex process involving a little brush, a canister of compressed air, and clorox wipes.

You see when I have time on my hands I begin to look down at my keyboard and I can see all the little crumbs and dust particles trapped underneath all the keys. Then it starts to gross me out because I begin to think of all the viruses and bacteria that might be hiding under there. And I have to clean it. There is no choice. I take off all the keys and thoroughly clean every nook and cranny I can get my hands on. I would completely disassemble my entire keyboard if I was confident enough to think I could put it back together again.

Now I'm not obessive compulsive or anything. I swear. I just pay attention to detail. I'm detail oriented. How do you think I got this job. Oh yeah, my looks, I forgot.


keyboard
Originally uploaded by Sunday Girl.