Link

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

You'd think they'd never seen a pair of red tights before

Everyone has been commenting all day long on how colorful I look today. I am wearing a jean skirt, red tights, a light blue long-sleeved t-shit, knee high black books and a black belt. It is very cute! Yet, I am one color away from wearing a theme outfit. I realized shortly after I got to work that I am almost dressed in the colors of the US flag on election day. Eww! I am not a fan of themed dressing, unless you are a club kid*. If this was any other day of the year I would feel fine (except for July 4th or Presidents Day). At least I know that the "I Voted" sticker will match the rest of my outfit.

In case you haven't already, don't forget to Kerry yourself to the polls!

*Even being a club kid in a theme outfit isn't really acceptable anymore since that was something that died out in the '90s. Once Geraldo starts having them on his show you know the fad is over.