Link

Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Morning Update

I hung out with the Serb again on Friday. We watched the quality flim Circus of Fear starring Christopher Lee. Yes, we actually watched it. It's notable for the presence of Ultra Lounge-ish music, actors that resemble famous actors (Marlon Brando, Karl Malden), sixties eye make-up, and a shoddy pan-and-scan that made the title card read "Ircus of Fear," which I imagine to be a tent full of really irritated people.

Circus of Fear!






Saturday I headed down to NYC to see Beautiful Lis. We did lots of exciting big city things like take naps and watch Miss Congeniality. Silliness ensued shortly after we made punch for her party involving peak-a-boo with the kitchen curtains and being attacked on the couch. As always I had a fabulous time. Made all the better by the fact that she gave me a pair a jeans from her clothing company that make my butt look really, really good. Thanks Lis, you're the best.

Oh and I split the difference on the cab/subway debate and took the subway on the way to her apartment and a cab back to Port Authority, more because I was running late and being lazy than anything else. Mom, you owe me $12 in cab fare.