Link

Friday, November 26, 2004

A Precious Moment

Today I found out that somewhere in Missouri is an Precious Moments Chapel. Yes, you read that right. An entire chapel with murals of droopy eyed children represented in scenes of the bible. That blows my mind. I can't even comprehend it. Unfortunately, they don't have a Precious Moment on the cross as Christ. Christ is a real person.

How did I found out about this you may ask. Well, since I am such an avid fan of ... ok I can't finish that sentence without throwing up. Here's the real story, I accidently purchased some paper towels with Precious Moments on them, saying stuff like "Friendship hits the spot" and "Make joyful noise." I really wished I had inspected the paper towels more closely. Anyway, Lisa being the fountain of knowledge that she is told me about how she learned in one of the her art classes about the freaky chapel. It's true! It's like the Sistine Chapel of Precious Moments. You can even take a virtual tour if you don't believe me.

Lisa also told me today that French doors were invented to accomadate the wide skirts of women in the 17th Century. Now you know why I keep her around.