Link

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Party like it's my birthday!

Hurrah! It's my birthdy, my favorite day of the year. How is this birthday stacking up against other birthdays so far. It doing ok. I haven't thrown up yet, which happened on my ninth birthday, I didn't have a test today which always seemed to happen in college, and I am cutting out of work early. I haven't done karoke, which is something I think that should be mandatory on your birthday, but the day is young.

Lets break it down:
Gifts so far: 2, a Lost in Translation DVD from Erin, a Jem T-Shirt from Tracy
Drinks: 0, I'm working so it wouldn't be appropriate
Messages left by friends and family singing Happy Birthday: 2
Emails wishing Happy Birthday: 1
Nervous Breakdowns about getting older: 1, so far...
People in the office who have told me they can't even remember 24, making me feel young again: 3

Tonight I am going out to celebrate and anything could happen. Lisa is coming into town, so the combo of Trouble and Double Trouble will certainly be heightened due to Birthday sillness. Since this is my Golden Birthday I am convinced that this will be a golden year. It's the Year of Shelly!