Link

Monday, August 08, 2005

BOSTON RED SOX 2005!

Stecky called me on Saturday asking me if I had a good time the night before, because apparently she had the following message on her voicemail:

Stecky, This is Richie X from Boston Massachusetts. Apparently you're at the Minnesota Frickin' Twins game against the Boston Red Sox. I heard that you live in Minnesota and I'd like to give you some advice: Get the F#@* out of dodge.

[In background to Sunday Girl: What's your name? SG replies: Sunday Girl]

Sunday Girl says she doesn't like being so far away from you, she misses you, and wants you to come home. BOSTON RED SOX 2005!

SG: Hi Stecky, I'm sorry... Stecky? [In Background to R: Liar! R replies: No no no. It was an answer- an answering machine.]

So, yeah. My Friday was pretty random. No I do not know Richie and that is last time I mention that I know someone at a Twins/Red Sox game at a bar near Fenway. I would elaborate more on my night, but I really think the voicemail is a fair representation of it.