Link

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Evil T Driver Goes On Power Trip

As I was getting on to the D line at Resevoir Monday, I was humiliated by a T driver exerting his power over my transportation abilities. "A token and a quarteah please." Mind you I have been taking the D into town Boston for the past two weeks only using one token. Quarters had not been part of the equation up until that point. "A token and a quarteah please" the driver repeated while "Show-N-Go" pass holders pushed past me with digusted looks on their faces. Since I was not in possession of any quarters at the moment I attempted to get off the train and get change from the machine. Luckily, a polite MBTA worker waved me back on the train sans quarter. Today, I encountered the same T driver holding a women upside down by her ankles and shaking all of her money out of her pockets while screaming "A token and a quarteah, please." I guess I got him on a good day.